Your club uses Fitmanager software to take care of their administration, planning and payments. In this user guide you'll find the most important steps to take to use Fitmanager. We hope you enjoy using Fitmanager.
Step 1. Confirm your personal account
Your club will send you an email to confirm your personal account for Fitmanager. In case you haven't received one, contact your club directly. If you have received it, first click the link in the email to confirm your account and set up a password.
Step 2. Set up your account
Firstly, check if the information your club has provided for you is correct and change/add to it in case this is necessary. To do so:
- Click your name in the upper right corner and go to Account Settings
- Make any necessary changes to your account
- Add a profile picture
- Check the email settings tab for your email notification settings
Step 3. Check your membership/credits
- Go to Subscriptions in the menu bar
- Check to see if your current membership or credits are listed. If not, contact your club directly. If you don't currently have a membership or credits, check the next few steps
Buying a new membership or credits:
- Go to Shop in the menu bar
- Find the membership or credits you want and select Buy
- Fill out the required fields, select a start date and click Confirm and Pay to proceed to the payment using iDeal or Bancontact
Step 4. Planning your activities
The Calendar in the menu bar shows all activities your club has available for you to register for. In the Calendar, you can click any activity you want to register or and click Register. You will be prompted to select a payment method if you don't have any yet.
Step 5. Using the Fitmanager app
Fitmanager is available as an app as well. With it, you can manage your planning, buy products, receive notifications and more on your mobile device!
For iOs users, click here to download the latest version of the app.
For Android, click here to download the latest version of the app.