To simplify things for a member you can create a product for them and leave it in the Shop for them to purchase. This can also be done if you want to offer someone a special deal or have set a subscription or credit package to ‘invitation only’ in the Shop. This is set up as follows:
- In the menu, go to ‘Members’
- Find the relevant participant on the list and go to their profile.
- Click on the blue button marked ‘+new subscription / credits’
You then see a screen as displayed below. The fields have the following meanings:
- Participant: This line determines the identity of the member for whom you create the subscription or credits.
- Assign: here you can select the subscription or credit package that you wish to prepare for a member. The name and price (monthly or total, depending on the payment terms) are listed.
- Start date: Choose the date at which the subscription or credits should start. If this date is in the future the customer will not be able to make use of it until that date.
- Pay: Indicate here if this product has already been paid for. Be careful: With monthly payment only the first month will be marked as paid (you can open the payment tab and mark the remaining open payments as paid if the entire amount has already been paid).
- Automatically extend: This is for information only and indicates if the product will be renewed automatically.
Tip: Do you want your customer to receive an invoice? Inform them that they can download it themselves by logging in to the interface, going to ‘payments’ and clicking on ‘paid’. Invoices can be downloaded from this page.