Subscriptions give members access to your sessions for a certain number of times per week or month. To create a subscription, you can go to the shop (via the menu) and and click on ‘+add’. A new form will open on which you can make the following choices:
- Name: the name of the subscription, visible to all participants.
- Duration: This is the minimum duration of the subscription in months. Does it renew automatically? Then it will not expire after this end-date. It will only expire when automatic renewal is cancelled.
- Number of sessions: This is where you should indicate how many sessions members with this subscription can attend. This should be set as a number of sessions per week or month.
- Short description: This is where customers can read about the subscription before they buy it. This is an ideal place to indicate which sessions a subscription allows attendance to.
- Invitation only: You can set a subscription to ‘invitation’ only. This means that customers cannot purchase it in the shop. This is useful for special deals or discounts.
- Display position: The number that you enter here determines how high the subscription will be listed in the Shop. If you also use our Calendar widget you might also wish to highlight certain subscriptions or credit packages. This can be easily adjusted to meet your preferences.
- Confirmation email / instructions: The text that you'll fill in here is shown in the email sent to the client when this subscription is purchased.
- VAT percentage: Indicate here which VAT rate applies to this subscription.
- Payment terms: Select if the subscription should be paid in one payment (one time payment) or in monthly instalments (monthly payments).
- Payment method: Choose if the payment can be made via online payment (iDEAL) or via a SEPA transfer.
- Automatic renewal: Indicate if you want this subscription to extend beyond the indicated end-date. This is only possible when monthly payments are enabled and applied.
- Monthly costs: If you have selected monthly payments you can enter the monthly costs for this subscription.
- Total costs for the entire period: If you have selected one-time payment you can enter the costs for the entire duration of the subscription.